photo Untitled-1.jpg

Sunday, March 11, 2012

How to be a Shopaholic

Thinking what to do on a typical boring/ sien/ 'men' Sunday??  For me I've decided to go for a CRAZY shopping with friends since... Erm, since.. Hmmm.... Since the day is just so boring and... I wanna shop.. (nonsense me) XDDDD
But how to be a standard shopaholic or what's the requirement to be one? .. Well, it's too important so I'll just reveal the answer along the post... (Just to in case you'll click 'X' on the right upper corner of the page before you even finish reading the post XPPP) So STAY TUNE!!! =P

Okay so first, lets begin the day with a...     Damn fxcking bad traffic!

Jamming while on the way to Pavillion

Spent almost an hour time on the road jamming to Pavillion, I was pissed and urge to pee! >.<
*P/S: Transport selection is important for a shopaholic that you need to think of the traffic*

The urge is making my eyes imbalance in size 

Finally we reached at around 1PM and had our lunch @ Sushi Tei.. (After settling my urge @ 3rd floor toilet Pavillion) XD

Yummy *forgot the name* chiken rice!

I believed it's the hunger who made my eyes imbalance still

Sushi Tei is not bad overall but compare to others, I'd still prefer Sushi King.. (HIGH 5 for sushi king lovers and sorry for the haters cause I really LOVE it so much!!!! >.<)
*P/S: FOOD is a key for shopaholic in order for us to have sufficient energy for later on "activity"*

After gaining the energy, we STARTED! *scream like a clown*

We actually went for two places which are Pavillion and Berjaya Time Square. Approximately, we shopped bout 10 outlets, tried more than 20 clothes and bought more than 30!!!! Hahahaha

Top men top 
Levi's Tee

Pull and Bear


Brown one?

Or the maroon?


*P/S: Please bring your handphone (with camera function) along in case you wanna whatsapp your friends to ask bout opinion while having dilemma*

Spent almost a whole day shopping and now my legs are DEGRADING.. Or should I use the word DYING! It is painful!! >.< There are more pic which I didn't post up here cause you might be pissed with that number!! =DD

And this is my ultimate harvest for today:

Top + short + cosmetic + skin care product

My hand did feel pain too because of them!!!

And the last/ final/ 'zui hou' tips for you guys of how to be a shopaholic comes, which is... That is... It is... She is... He is.. 
Cha-ching Cha-ching!!!! MoNEY!!!!!

YES!! Don't doubt that!! To be a shopaholic, all you need is money.. Transport? It's all bout money. Lunch/dinner? It's all bout money. Handphone?!! It's all bout money. Harvest? It's all about money also!!!

Just for this little amount of item that I've bought, which is not that branded stuff as well, and I've spent for nearly RM600 =(
And I know that for a shopaholic, I am still not qualify to be because the number should be duplicate/triplicate/ton-plicate if you really a crazy shopper... Therefore, to be a shopaholic, you might as well have to stop listening to Jessie-J song BECAUSE it IS about the money x3, we need money!!!! XP

After all, I am broke... HAHAHAAH! But I had fun today and the feeling while carrying the heavy plastic bags and run from shop to shop is AWESOME!!! XD

Will start saving money from now and plan for the next.. ^.^

Anyway, here's the review of today's tutorial:

To be a shopaholic:

1. Transport selection is important for a shopaholic that you need to think of the traffic
2.  FOOD is a key for shopaholic in order for us to have sufficient energy for later on "activity"
3. Please bring your handphone (with camera function) along in case you wanna whatsapp your friends to ask bout opinion while having dilemma*
4. It's all bout money.
5. Don't believe what "Price Tag" has told you. =D

*smile*

6 comments:

  1. have you tried the earphone shirt?very nice leh....i feel to buy one for myself....i think you can buy the jacket,so yeng eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... I bought for sure.. XDD
    Next time lets shop @Forever 21 again k?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...okok....if you have go around there,straight away help me buy...^^ i love tat jacket!!!!

      Delete
    2. I thought it's under man apparel? XD
      Nvm we'll hunt for a lady's one.. hehe

      Delete
  3. HAHA! join me in too!!! OMG... after reading it... i just want to be a shopaholic man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! come come! follow the steps with me and we will shop till the world end! =D

      Delete